Thursday, March 11, 2010

Missing out.

I've been missing out on most of my posts, only because I spend most of my time outside (since I bought my car). Wasting gas - technically not really. Barnes and Noble is a cool store to keep my brain from exploding. And as far as I'm concerned, it's one of the best places evarrr...

My so called circle of friends is starting to grow, and I have a number of people I can say I hang out with now. After 2 years of pure emotional turmoil, the struggle is starting to pay off.

I've been to random impromptu places - such as Torrey Pines beach, Birch Aquarium, and just about getting lost at few freeways that are new - making wrong turns and illegal U-turns. If I would summarize it, I'd call it adventure.

There are a couple of rough edges to it, some of which I couldn't quite press flat.

Gym Gym Gym. Been going to the gym for a month already. Missing a few days because of work. /flex

I should update this regularly. Blogs keep me sane. I miss you all!♥

No comments: