Thursday, July 23, 2009

High End Collections.


Gold - as they say - goes up and down. I heard from work that you should keep your golds and wait until the prices go up - because they are.
See here, this is a really particularly cute gold coin with a Chinese Panda design.


I collect bookmarks. My mom collect stamps. I know other people who collect trading cards, Tamiya cars, Disney toys, signature wallets, and even antique vases.
I remember walking by the mall one day after my class. There is an area by the mall where they sell collectibles. Stamps, rocks, postcards, pictures, coins, envelopes, figurines, and did I mention COINS?


I stumbled upon this gold coin link, and was amused by what they have. They tell you about gold, how to handle them, how to invest, buy and sell, and of course, get these really cool high end collectible gold coins. =)


Looking at the prices, yeah well maybe they're a little bit off the budget. It's the risk of investing in something.

No comments: